Saturday, April 16, 2011

not proud..



dear friends,
this is the one of the things i did that im not proud of.. SMOKING!!!! please, to all smokers, i did smoke, and trust me it feels good especially when your mood is kinda unstable.. it feels like heaven and all the problems like gone away.. but the truth is not as it seems.. its hurting you inside.. damaging your system and everything.. i am smoker recently for the past two weeks, and i enjoy doing it.. but someone i care make me realize.. if someone hurts me deeply inside, why should i solve it with something that will also hurt me deep inside.. and i kept thinking.. and thinking.. and i decided.. it's time for me to quit.. its not good to my own health and others.. to all the people ive hurt, im soo sooooryyyy.. sometimes, i just lost and need someone to track me back home.. now, im proudly say, that i am a former smoker..

No comments:

Post a Comment