Sunday, April 17, 2011

i know it kinda too late but i will try..




hey everyone.. the past few days has been the worst day ever in my life.. i cried, i laughed.. its all because of her.. the memory.. the dream.. the talk.. the speech.. i really miss her.. and i feel like further lost without her..

i admit it my own fault that i got a severe punishment like this.. and i didnt ask for her forgiveness.. i will beg for it.. i want to be with her again.. although just as a friend, its make me much happier than i am now...

dear Qistina,
i promise i wont do anything stupid again.. i promise i wont touch anything like it again.. and i promise to be honest about my feelings toward you again.. im begging for you to be friend with me again.. please tell me you hate me.. im willing to hear it again.. atleast, i know you still remember me.. i miss you my besties.. soo much.. im sorry..

No comments:

Post a Comment